I came across MDX Editor the today and it looks like something I could potentially find use for one day but I don’t have use for it today. I also didn’t know where to put things that fall under this categorization so I figured let me just create a list in my blog for things/tools that I might one day want to use. You know those times when you’re like I saw a thing that would be perfect for this situation but I’ve forgotten where I saw it or what it was called. Hopefully when that happens I’ll find that I put it here. Anyway, here’s the list.
- MDX Editor: React component for writing/editing markdown as if it was rich text so that what you see is what you get. I guess this would be useful if you have none technical people who have to contribute to a markdown blog for example.
- https://github.com/korfuri/awesome-monorepo: A curated list of awesome Monorepo tools, software and architectures. For general knowledge learning about all things to do with monorepos check out Understanding monorepos
- React SDK for Video & Audio: If I’m ever going to build Twttter spaces like functionality into a product.
- One Schema: is a great software for CSV imports with many great tools. This might come in handy for dealbase one day but not now because it’s not free. Some alternatives are Flatfile. Some open source alternatives are React CSV Importer and React-importer.
- Glaze: Glaze is an animation framework that combines the power of GSAP and utility-based document authoring à la Tailwind to create a simple, yet powerful, way to compose declarative animations for the web.